10 Gallon Heated Carpet Extractor, 200 PSI
Add heat to your cleaning arsenal with Powr-Flite’s hot water carpet extractors! Hot water adds cleaning power by dissolving many types of soil including grease and oil and reduces the levels of biological contamination in the carpeting.
• Includes 2 25′ power cords
• Includes 20′ vacuum hose with insider solution line
Wands and hand tools sold separately.
The Powr-Scrub 16” Cylindrical Brush Scrubber is designed to clean most hard floor types including non-slip, safety or textured floors, with exceptional cleaning power. With greater productivity and better performance than traditional mopping, the Powr-Scrub is ideal for small to medium areas such as food service areas and kitchens, entrances lobbies, schools, shops and offices. The Powr-Scrub 16” Cylindrical Brush Scrubber is extremely easy to use and little training is required to operate it at full capacity.
• 750 RPM high-pressure cylindrical brush for maximum cleaning performance on uneven or tiled flooring
• Powerful brush and vacuum action restores ceramic tile floor right down to the grout
• Dual floating squeegees clean and dry in forward and backward for more efficient cleaning and increased productivity
• Cleans right to the edge with optional add-on side brush
• Quiet 70 dBA operator noise level for day cleaning applications – meets LEEDS requirementsLast updated: March 30, 2019
Get a deep clean, even in hard-to-reach areas, with the Tennant E5 Compact Low-Profile Carpet Extractor. Easily maneuver around obstacles and under furniture with the low-profile design. Fully cleanable Hygienic® tanks reduce risk of mold, bacteria and odor for a healthier environment. This deep cleaning extractor adjusts to different carpet depths without tools and is easy to operate and maintain.Last updated: March 28, 2019
Double disc action with the flexibility to even scrub areas in a vertical position. Equipped with an adjustable head & 360° of free-range motion. With a powerful engine that achieves 400 RPM using two discs, it’s a brilliant machine that allows the user to scrub any surface with extreme power. You can manually dose your solution with the push of a button. Easily convert your machine into a handheld unit for polishing, powered by Li-ion battery technology for the same power.Last updated: March 28, 2019
The Gulper II Flood Pump is designed to be the most efficient way to extract water from carpet at any water-damaged facility. It is powerful enough to tackle the toughest recovery jobs, yet is easy to use. Structural damage, electrical hazards, pathogenic bacteria, mold and mildew present very specific cleaning issues at a flood site. The Gulper II is designed specifically for water recovery with a powerful vacuum motor that extracts water and small debris quickly. Wand sold separately.
• Powerful 10 GPM pump transfers waste water away from flooded area through a standard garden hose
• Easy accessible filter prevents large debris from entering pumps
• 25 feet of 2″ vacuum hose provides higher CFM
• Convenient single power cord operation for added convenience when electrical power is at a premiumLast updated: March 30, 2019