Gulper II Flood Extractor
The Gulper II Flood Pump is designed to be the most efficient way to extract water from carpet at any water-damaged facility. It is powerful enough to tackle the toughest recovery jobs, yet is easy to use. Structural damage, electrical hazards, pathogenic bacteria, mold and mildew present very specific cleaning issues at a flood site. The Gulper II is designed specifically for water recovery with a powerful vacuum motor that extracts water and small debris quickly. Wand sold separately.
• Powerful 10 GPM pump transfers waste water away from flooded area through a standard garden hose
• Easy accessible filter prevents large debris from entering pumps
• 25 feet of 2″ vacuum hose provides higher CFM
• Convenient single power cord operation for added convenience when electrical power is at a premium
The 13-gallon BlackMax is a super-charged portable carpet extractor with truck-mount power! Powr-Flite BlackMax extractors combine the power of dual 3-stage vacuum motors, a robust 500 PSI pump, 1800 watt electric heater and the patented Perfect Heat® system to give you the most powerful portable carpet extractor on the market.
• Patented Perfect Heat® technology maintains the hottest water/solution temperature in a portable unit
• 1,800-watt heater produces temperatures up to 212° F
• Dual 3-stage vac motors provide nearly 50% more water lift than dual 2-stage vac motors
• Powerful solution pump delivers 1.25 GPM at 500 PSI
• Exclusive handle mounted transport wheels for easy loading and unloading
• Includes a 20′ 500 PSI high pressure hose with outsider solution line
• Includes two 25′ extension cords
Wands and hand tools sold separately.Last updated: March 30, 2019
Powr-Flite’s Wet Dry Vacuums feature a two stage filtration process with a washable permanent cloth filter bag which keeps dust from circulating back into the air and a super performance pleated paper cartridge filter for more efficient general cleaning filtration. All Powr-Flite WetDry vacuums have the capacity and power for large water recovery jobs or dry debris pick-up in the shop or on the job site. They are perfect for hard floor maintenance jobs, recovering floor strippers and hard floor cleaners easily. The swivel hose connector allows 360 hose rotation, letting you move the vacuum without fear of disconnecting.
Add an optional Front-Mount Squeegee System!Last updated: March 30, 2019
A comfortable self-contained backpack is worn by the operative allowing for complete freedom of movement and easy usability. The unit is attached to an ergonomic lance designed specifically to ensure fast, reliable and easy operation with maximum chewing gum removal.Last updated: March 28, 2019
Quietly clean indoors and outdoors with the S3 Manual Walk-Behind Sweeper. Capture small and large debris in a single pass using Tennant’s innovative TwinMax™ sweeping technology with counter-rotating brushes, and clean faster with dual side brushes for a wider floor sweeping path.
CLEANING PATH 34 IN / 860 MM
HOPPER CAPACITY 1.8 CUBIC FT / 50 L
ESTIMATED COVERAGE/PRODUCTIVITY UP TO 18750 SQ FT / 1740 SQ MLast updated: March 28, 2019